Wednesday, December 26, 2012

iPhone Camera Roll

Hey everyone! I hope you all had an amazing Christmas. Mine was very relaxing as I was sick the majority of the time (Boooo!). I spent alot of time alone and with my family. It was a tad lonely, but needed, I guess.

Here is one of the new posts I mentioned earlier. Just a couple random shots from my iPhone. I think looking at people's phone photos say alot about them, and are just interesting, so I'm sharing a few of mine with all of you.

Amazing bloody mary from my trip to New Orleans.

Spanky out job hunting with his new attire. Hehe.

Cool photo of the trees at dusk outside of my apartment.

Another cool photo: early morning on the golf course. the clouds almost look photoshopped (they aren't).

Girls night with my friend B.

The BEST Thai Pineapple fried rice ever.

My little Rolling Stones rocker.

No comments:

Post a Comment