Friday, April 3, 2009

For all you shoppers out there

If your anything like me and love to shop, check this sweet little program out. One of my all-time favorite magazines, Lucky, has a pretty cool program: My Lucky Rewards. It gives you up to 25% cash back of what you spend shopping, as long as you go through their link. I've been a member for several years, and I'll tell you, it adds up. You can get cash back from over 600 merchants! Several of my favorites are: Nordstroms, Target, 1-800-Flowers, Travelocity, Old Navy, Petsmart, Saks, Overstock, and Office Depot, just to name a few. I've probably gotten over $1,000 cash back over the years just by shopping through their link. The only downside is that you have to remember to go through their site. It's totally legit.

Here's more info.

No comments:

Post a Comment