Monday, December 17, 2012

A few of my favorite things.

I wanted to post a few of my favorite beauty items that I just cannot LIVE WITHOUT! My absolute staples.
Clockwise:


Sephora Super Supreme Body butter. So thick. So moisturizing. Smells clean. Non-clogging. My skin gets really dry (especially as I get older) and this gets the job done-without being greasy. I exfoliate in the shower and slather this stuff on before bed, and in the morning-soft, moist, supple skin!

bareMinerals moisturizer. This is moisturizing for the face, without clogging or being greasy. LOVE IT, especially mixed with my foundation.

Clairsonic cleanser. Goes hand-in-hand with another Godsend-the Clairsonic exfoliating brush. I only use this once every 3rd day (it tends to dry out my skin if I use it more than that). It makes my skin feel SO clean. Well worth the $120 price tag.

Clinique Super Rescue Night Moisturizer. Non-greasy, I wear this at night. I'm getting paranoid about my neck and decolletage area. This works well to fight age.

Weleda Rosemary Hair Oil. As I get older, my hair is becoming more brittle, as is my scalp. I massage this onto my scalp once a week and sleep in it overnight. It smells night and is kind of a pain to wash out, but my hair and scalp feels great because it is.

Dr. Dennis Gross Skincare 'Alpha Beta Glow Pads' Exfoliating Anti-Aging Self-Tanner for Body Tan Towels. These are amazing because you use one or two and you get a light, healthy glow. No oompa-loompa orange, and no stink. They don't rub off when you work out and they last 2 weeks. Super affordable and easy to use. Just remember to exfoliate well before you use them.

No comments:

Post a Comment