Thursday, March 10, 2011

A Few of My Favorite Things

Every now and again I find something at the grocery store SO amazing, that I must share it. Here are a few.

My new addiction. Mint 3 Musketeers. I put them in the freezer for 15 minutes. OMG.

Digornio 200 Calorie Pizzas. Only 200 calories and they taste SO GOOd. They get nice and crispy - even in the microwave! I pair one with half an apple and I'm full for hours!

PB&J Uncrustables. A new take on an old childhood favorite. These things thaw within an hour and are soft and delicious. Don't try heating them up-huge mistake I made-they tasted horrible - and hard. I get the wheat ones - Yum!

Awake Tazo Black Tea. In an effort to save money and reap some antioxidant benefits, I'm drinking this instead of my usual daily $4.50 Starbucks. I drink it plain, and sweeten it with a little organic agave nectar.

HoneyCrisp Apples. AMAZING. I've known about these for awhile but had to share. They make eating apples painless. They are SO sweet. I eat a 200 calorie pizza (see above) and half a honeycrisp apple and it's the perfect lunch! Sadly, these apples are seasonal.

Nature Valley Sweet and Salty Granola Bar in Peanut Butter. I looooove peanut butter and this hits the spot!

1 comment:

  1. The Mint 3 Musketeer's sound sooo good! Dont think anywhere here sells them tho

    ReplyDelete