Thursday, January 20, 2011

WonderBar

I haven't posted in a long time and I'm hoping to change that in the future. Tons of things have happened since I've been on here last-I'm back in school, I'm dating a really great guy whom I adore, I've lost 20 pounds and (drumroll, please.....) I got a new job! It's for a great architectural firm and I'm their newest Marketing Assistant. And I'm LOVING my new (10 months now) job.

Anyway, back to my post. I've been having the worst time with my skin for the past 6 months. I don't know if it's late adult acne or what and Proactiv just isn't doing it's job anymore, so I'm heading down a different path. The WonderBar. This bar is supposed to be used twice a day and detoxify and "heal" your skin. I'll let you know how it goes in a few weeks.

No comments:

Post a Comment