Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Quiet Mind

My good friend Ashley gave me a certificate for an hour long massage at Matthew Michael's (thanks, Ash!), which I used today. And throughout the entire hour, I just could not quiet my mind. I've gotten many massages before this, but for some reason, this time I couldn't relax.
My thoughts:
Did I remember to shave my legs? Are my feet too big? What's my friends doing right now? Why are her hands so much softer than mine? I'm hungry. Do her hands get sore from massaging all day? I wonder if the weather will be good the entire time I'm in Miami? How much should I tip her? Does she think I need to lose a few pounds? I need a pedicure.

So much for relaxing.

Anyway, I'm off to Miami for the next week and a half-pictures when I come back!

No comments:

Post a Comment